2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Saturday, May 7, 2022

The Odds and Ends of May and a Piano Recital

Is it me, or is 2022 moving at light speed?  I am having a hard time keeping up with things that I would normally do when I have nothing to do.  I have been on a social media fast for the last four days.  I am so glad I have been off instagram.  I was spending FAR TOO much time in a space that didn't care about me one bit.  

Where should I be spending my time?  Here with my boys.  Writing about their lives so they can look back and see who they were and where they have been.  Maybe this little journal will serve as a great reminder of how much they are loved.  

I love these Barnes Boys. 

They are my everything.  They make my world go around.  I am so glad I am a mother.  I am so glad they are in my every day life.  I love spending my days, hours, and minutes with them.  They are kind, curious, loving, challenging, and full of heart.  They try so hard.  

 











At mutual, the boys did a fun team game that involved water guns and a wheel barrow race!

Today, the boys had a track meet and a piano recital.  It was a full day but they really did their best.  Edward really didn't want to play at the recital, but once he was there he had a fun time and went up and played his song.  Teenagers are challenging but they are worth all the effort.  Nolen played his cello while I played the piano along with him.  I am so in love with my life.  It is beautiful.  It is exactly what I wanted when I was a little girl.  I have created the life that I dreamt about.  




No comments: