2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Monday, September 5, 2022

We sold our beloved pets

 Well, that day came.  The dog chewed up my $800 dollar recovery boots and I decided I could no longer have four pets to take care of, so we sold them.  It was a sad good-bye but much needed.  The boys have out grown them and are more interested in computer games than in holding and taking care of their pets.














We have also reinstated our game nights every night with the boys.  In an effort to get them off their devices, we are playing a family game for at least an hour every night.  I wish they didn't want to be on their devices all the time but I just don't know what else to do.  





No comments: