I was hoping to do a bit more this spring break, but the boys didn't really want to go any where. So we opted to ski in Santa Fe for our spring break fun. It was such an amazing day! The snow was great and we were all brave by trying new things. I went down the ski hill and had fun crashing 5 times while Edward tried snow boarding for the first time. He loved it. Stephen and Nolen went to the top of the mountain three or four times.
Even though we didn't do much, we did have a great time doing nothing. I got some important things done this week but mostly I rested. I needed to just forget about life for a few days and relax. Nolen and I ran to prepare for track season and Edward got caught up on school.
No comments:
Post a Comment