2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Saturday, April 29, 2023

Lets Wrap it Up

 April sort of flew by me.  I wasn't really prepared for it to end as quickly as it did.  I am sitting here typing in mid May trying to catch up on what I missed.  I haven't been as excited to blog lately because, for some reason that I can not yet figure out, I can't get my blog to copy and paste to Microsoft word so I can print it out.  Last years blog sits half way finished because of the issue.  Anyhow, that it beside the point.  

We had a pretty uneventful April.  Track started in March and we had our first track meet today and Nolen did great.  He hasn't been feeling great this season so he had a disappointing start when he found out he had to run with tungsten.  Edward is tirelessly working to finish up his school work this school year.  He has a lot of math to complete and he just hates English.  I loved English as a child and hated math.  We are so different. And that wraps up April.












No comments: