2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Thursday, May 25, 2023

Recital and last day of school

 Summer is here!  I am so glad! I have been waiting for this time of year FOREVER! This winter was actually mild compared to other years, but summer is my season! I had my recital on a Tuesday before school got out, hoping that most kids would be able to come.  However, I had half my students show up.  It was a wonderful recital and still took an hour and 15 minutes.  Then on Thursday, we invited all of our friends over to have a last day of school water balloon jump on the trampoline.  It was a perfect day!





















No comments: