This year, I haven't felt as good about coaching cross country because it seems to take away from my family more and more. I love running and I love cougar; however, not all of my family is there anymore so it doesn't make as much sense to spend every single night and weekend at cougar. I feel like I need to spend more time with Edward as he only has three and half years at home and that time will fly by.
Nolen has had a rough start to the season. After many doctor visits, we found out that Nolen is completely backed up with poop. So he hasn't felt well enough to push himself at practice. He is also feeling more overwhelmed in his life and just needs a break. Either way, he is out there running and trying to do his very best.
No comments:
Post a Comment