2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Saturday, March 23, 2024

The last day!

 From audition to closing night, it has been three full months of rehearsing and late nights. I am so glad I was a part of this show. It was very fun to be Cinderella's mother, granny, the harp, and the giant. These four roles were challenging each in their own way. I’m not sure I would do it again, knowing what I know now, but it has been an adventurous learning experience to say the least. I loved the cast and crew. It was so fun getting to know new faces. 

This weekend, Melanie Iverson and Anders came for a visit. I am so glad I got to hang out with them for the weekend. It made closing weekend so much fun. Nolen and Anders played Roblox, went to the jump park, and had a blast all weekend. 




















No comments: