2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Sunday, May 12, 2024

Mother’s Day

 Why is mother’s day so triggering? It brings up many conflicting emotions including; joy, sadness, failures, love, lost love, and so much more. My mom has been sick for the last year and a half. It has been extremely hard on her. I feel so selfish and I just want her to get better and for things to go back to the way they were. However, I know they can’t and they won’t. This Mother’s Day, I played the piano for a girl to sing in church and taught the relief society lesson. The boys picked flowers for me and wrote a card. Stephen made me brunch and bought me flowers. I made dinner for my mom, including bread. We played games and forced my mom to come downstairs and be social. It was very hard for her. She is dying and I don’t like it at all. 




Saturday night, Blair and I ran in the ladies night 5k. It was so fun! We wore matching outfits and Blair got a PR on her 5k time! We had a blast! 











No comments: