2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Saturday, June 22, 2024

Girls Camp!!

 Wow, this was just what I needed!! I had to most amazing time at girls camp this year. I sort of wasn't looking forward to going but I am so glad I went.  It was incredible.  It was so well organized and we had so many fun events.  Mary Rogers and I were in charge of putting together an obstacle course.  We had a lot of ideas and really put them together well.  I shared a tent with Melissa Spencer, Kristen Taylor, and one other women I didn't know well.  I woke up and ran with some of the cougar girls one day and ran on my own the other days.  I am so grateful I went up to camp.  It was just what I needed.  

Edward and Nolen went to boys camp at the same time I was at girls camp.  They had the opposite experience than me.  They were rained on heavily nearly every day and the food wasn't good.  They said they were bored a lot and wanted to come home early.  This is sort of how they feel about church right now.  It has been a source of hardship for them. They took no photos. 

































No comments: