Keegan made us a delicious breakfast before we hit the road. I did a quick load of laundry so that we could all have clean bathing suits for the Wisconsin Dells! My boys had been looking forward to the Dells for years!! The Iverson's had told us about the Dells on SWEMB BIRT 1 so we knew we had to add it to our itinerary. I am so glad we did!!
On the way to the Dells we stopped in Madison, Wisconsin and toured the capitol building and ate at Craig and Blair's favorite restaurant, The Tipsy Cow! We ordered fried alligator and it was tasty! The burgers were delicious according to Edward. I had a breakfast sandwich with asparagus and an egg! After lunch we headed to the Dells!
We spent the entire afternoon and evening swimming at nearly every single spot at the Dells. They have 5 indoor water parks and 4 outdoor water parks. The boys loved going from slide to slide and just playing in the wave pool. This was a super fun stop on our trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment