2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Saturday, December 21, 2024

Recitals and A Christmas tree

 This year has been a brought a somber Christmas season. I miss my mom. I haven’t been as busy as in years past, but this season is still full with lots of celebrating. We put up the Christmas tree at the beginning of December and started attending lots of concerts and recitals. 










Stephen, Blair, Craig, and I attended the nutcracker and went to dinner at Vernon’s Speakeasy.  It was so fun as the food was delicious. I would go back of it wasn’t so expensive. Ha!

Edward had a drum concert and played extremely well. It seems like he is having fun learning to play the drums to real music rather than just beats on his own. 





I, also had my piano and voice recital. We used the chapel in my building and it was perfect! All of my students did well and I am so proud of them. I love my job. There really isn’t any other job I’d rather do. 



Nolen competed in his first jiu jitsu tournament. He lost but learned a lot and wants to try it again in the future. 
Andrea Landaker and I met up to hike the foothills on a beautiful Friday. She is so kind and loving. I haven’t always appreciated her friendship to me. 




No comments: