2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Friday, April 11, 2025

Viva Las Vegas 2025

 I can not believe it is already VEGAS time! We go to vegas every year and this year we went with a huge bang!  We stayed in the Cosmo and it was amazing.  I got a little air sick on the plane and had to really over come my bad attitude on the first night, but I was able to rally and have so much fun.  I love spending time with my family.  They are some of the most amazing people.  We are resilient and so loving.  









Our first night, we met everyone for dinner and a show at Mandalay Bay.  We watched Michael Jackson One and it was incredible.  The food was pretty good but the waiter tricked us into going up to a bar at the top of the hotel so that he could get a kick back on anything we bought.  We went up the elevator, realized it was a bar and just came right back down. 





We stayed at the cosmo and it was incredible! We had a wrap around balcony and comfy beds.  There was tons of space and three bathrooms.  I do like the Bellagio a bit better but it is WAY more expensive now than it has ever been.  Cosmo had a nice gym and pickle ball.  We played pickle ball every morning and Stephen and I were the champions.




We had our traditional breakfast at Sadelle's in the Bellagio on our first morning there.  It was delicious as usual.  I want to eat it every single morning for breakfast while we are there, but I would gain a thousand pounds. The girls went shopping that day and the boys gambled. 




We chose some pretty fun restaurants this year and one of them was made of pure butter.  After this meal, I was filled to the brim for weeks!!  It was yummy, though!






We had a fun spa day at Resorts world spa and then went to karaoke afterward.  The spa was luxurious and Karaoke was the star of the week.  I love singing my guts out to fun songs surrounded by family. 








We went back to Mandalay bay for our pool day.  This was a pretty cool pool but they had a ton of rules once you actually got in the water, so I am not sure I would go back.  They didn't have any pool floats so we had to buy them which was so annoying.  For as much as you pay to get into the pool they should include the floats! We did have fun reading books, eating yummy food, and just relaxing.






Our last stop was the Capitol One lounge in Las Vegas.  It literally opened the week we arrived.  It was so cool to spend an hour in the lounge eating free food and comfy seats.  I had such a fun trip and look forward to it every single year.  Next year, we will celebrate our 20 year anniversary in Vegas!












 Susan came to watch the boys for Stephen and I.  We are always grateful for her willingness to come spend a week here and take care of our family. 



No comments: