Happy birthday to the love of my life. I am so grateful I get to grow old with Stephen. He is truly my best friend in this wild life. Monday, we went scuba diving in Blue Hole, Santa Rosa. It was actually really cool to scuba as a family without needing to do any tests or perform any scuba actions. We made the two hour drive and met up with a lady who rented us gear right next to the opening of Blue Hole. She was a little slow at putting the gear together but it was great that we were close. We forgot how to put our air hoses together so we had to fix a few issues once we got in the water. My face mask leaked so I had to get another one but other than that, we had few problems and had fun as a family going down deep in the water.
We celebrated Stephen's birthday on Tuesday because he had to work on Wednesday. We had cake and played a game as a family. Pretty low key which is exactly how Stephen likes it. We have been on vacations during his birthday and he has mentioned he would rather be at home so I try to make sure we are always home for his birthday. I got him some hiking gear because we are planning to hike the Grand Canyon rim to rim to rim in October.
No comments:
Post a Comment