We had a pretty low key new year. Both Stephen and Edward had to work, so Nolen and I hung out for most of the day. We took the dog for a walk and mostly sat around enjoying our day off.
This year, I am hoping to keep my health on track. I got a terrible sore throat last May and things have been a bit hay wire since then. I want to slow down on my running and focus on my health. I would like to gain back some of the muscle I lost over the last few years and be better at my food choices. I want to spend more time with my boys after school and do more things they want to do. I would like to really get my boys prepped for actual adulthood. I need to teach Edward how to manage groceries and cooking. Most of my goals just include spending more time with the people I love. I would like to get out of this depressed state I feel, but that may take some more time as I am still grieving the death of my mother. I have a lot of fun vacation plans in my mind and I want to do them all! Stephen is moving to San Francisco this summer so I am waiting to plan any big trips until he moves and we know what his schedule will look like. In the mean time, I truly hope to love more and do a lot more living!
No comments:
Post a Comment