Maybe, just maybe the boring life is interesting. February is one of my favorite boring months. It is usually quiet and moves quick. February is often warm for a week and then cools right back down to freezing. This winter has been warm. I almost didn't need to turn off the sprinklers and I certainly didn't need to break out my warm winter coats. I have been wearing sweaters and long sleeve shirts to stave off the cool weather but it has felt more like spring than winter.
Stephen and I finally made our way to Bike in Coffee. It was a fun ride and a nice stop. The food was just "OK". I guess the best food is during the week and not on the weekends. We still had a good ride and I love spending time with Stephen.
Nolen was celebrated for making the Honor Roll last semester at his school. He had to work hard toward the end of the semester to get all of his grades up but he did it! We are so proud of him.
In other news, Nolen backed into a BMW at Jiu Jitsu last week. We found out that it will cost $2500!! It is literally the tiniest little scratch so it is hard to believe the car needs that much work. I just told the guy to go through our insurance. I feel like he was trying to pull one over on us and I figure our insurance will not pay more than $500 to fix the scratch.
No comments:
Post a Comment