Happy birthday to me! I am 45! Wow! How time goes so quickly when you are having fun. AND this year has been so fun. I have loved so much of my 45th year on this earth. We had a few ups and downs, but I will say mostly ups!! Stephen and I flew to Phoenix to surprise Blair for her 40th birthday. We stayed with Chelsea and had so much fun. We got massages and went golfing. She moved into a new house and it was the perfect place to stay. Saturday we drove up to Phoenix and watched Nate Bargatze the comedian, perform. Craig bought us really good seats and it was fun to be so close to all the action.
Chelsea threw me a birthday party at her house! She invited a ton of people and we all got in the pool and swam. It was so fun! She really is the best!! I am so grateful to have her in my life. We flew home early Monday morning to begin preparing for our big move to San Francisco this summer. I can not believe we are actually doing it. It will be crazy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment