2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

5 Months old...



Edward is officially 5 months old today. According to my scale he is a little over 18 pounds and 26 inches long! That is a lot of growth in five months. He started at 20.5 inches and 7 pounds 5 ounces! I wish I could grow nearly 6 inches in 5 months. Can you tell he is basically sitting on his own? A few more weeks and I am sure he will have it down!
Also, scroll down to see how much he has grown over the last few months!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, just from last month he has changed into such a little man. Love it!

Heidi said...

Wow! It's amazing how dark his hair has gotten!! He's adorable!

Team Skousen said...

He has grown a lot since last month! He is going to be HUGE next time we see him!! I like how he is chillin it up with the bear. How cute!

Shanan and Danica said...

OMG he is bigger then Danica--and it isn't like she is small. hehe

ray said...

He is so cute! WOW!