2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

One of those...

Months!!

Have you ever had one of those days that you just didn't want to do anything. All you can think about is going back to bed and sleeping all day with the curtains closed. Well that day turned in to a few weeks for me and it looks like it is becoming one of those "months". I was so motivated all of April, May, and part of June. Now I have fallen off the running wagon and can barely talk myself into leaving the apartment.

Maybe it has to do with the rain...? Doubtful. I have enjoyed these lazy summer days. I remember lazy summer days when I was TeN! That is about how long ago I sat around and even ignored the shower.

Well it is time to get motivated again. I have started to dejunk the apartment and organize Edwards room so that he can start crawling around in there and not get caught under some junk. No, Edward is not crawling yet, but he has figured out how to get around the apartment with out my help.

So here is to MoTiVaTiOn and jumping back on the wagon.

6 comments:

Team Skousen said...

Yeah! I have had a hard hard hard time since vacation. Then the bday....oh man so much cake. Edward is great motivation. That picture is so cute! I need some motivation too. You guys should move to phoenix! You could be my work out buddy/motivator!

Christine said...

Kudos to you!!! It really can be difficult to be motivated during the summer...and with a baby....and being a stay-at-home mom....and well, you know :)

Unknown said...

Pass some of that anti-lazy summer motivation over this way. I have the serious case of the sleep in-ness.

Lindsey and Brett said...

Oh Julie, you are preaching to the choir about having no motivation. Some days I do pretty good, but some days I'll be honest, I don't change out of my PJ's, I don't go outside, and sometimes I don't even shower. I need some motivation of my own. Sounds like you're on the right track.: )

Andrea Landaker said...

Oh, I know how you feel. :-/ That's great that you're psyching yourself up to do some things; it feels good to get stuff done. :-)

ray said...

You gotta love those days...yeah not really. I've been running lately but not sure what I'll do when the little guy comes along.