2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Friday, July 10, 2009

So today,


Edward did the cutest thing...


He would wait until I looked away from him, then kick around and giggle until I looked back down at him and say, "what are you doing?" Then he would giggle, AgAiN! It was SO CUTE!! He did this for half an hour!!! He is really starting to get a personality. Did I mention, I LOVE HIM!

3 comments:

Christine said...

I love it when their little personalities begin to show!! Enjoy it all you can, they grow way tooo fast! Sammy's just beginning to say words, I can't believe it!

Lindsey and Brett said...

Oh cousin. You're funny. He sounds like a cutie and I can't wait to finally meet him. :)

Team Skousen said...

How did I miss this post?? He is so cute!