Sunday, one of my favorite days of the week. I heard an interesting lesson in church today. How to love your spouse. Amazing. I need to respect my wonderful husband and focus on the green grass on my side of the fence.
It is so easy to look over at another life and dream of what my life could be like. I know better. I know my life right now is just as amazing as any other persons life. I take so many things for granted in my teeny, tiny life. I must remember the small things now because they truly add up to the gigantic things in the future. So to remember today I wanted to caputure the true love I feel for my family. Enjoy.
4 comments:
I love these pictures, Jules!
Wow, what a great family you've got.
WHAT??? I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new pictures! How adorable! Frame them and slap them on your walls I say! Edward looks like a little doll with a perfectly round head. hehe...maybe he is a lot like Stephen :)
Can't wait to see you guys!
Those pictures are beautiful!!
Post a Comment