2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Most likely...


Not CaNcEr!

That is what the doctors said after my sisters 7 am surgery this morning. She felt a funny bump on her throat a few months ago. After much debate she went in to see a doctor. The prognosis? Thyroid Cancer!!!! She had her surgery today and it seems to have gone well. She is my best friend and it has been hard to watch her go through this much pain. I wish I could be there to hold her hand and tell her everything is going to be alright. In other news...Last night she found out that one of her dear friends and coworkers from Kingman was murdered. WOW! A lot to take in one week. My prayers are with you Sharla.

I love you!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Wow! My prayers are with her!

aboringfam said...

Poor Sharla she is such a great person. My prayers are with her.

Lindsey and Brett said...

How did I not know about this!? (Aside from being out of the country and not talking to you as often as I'd like...) I'm glad she got it taken care of and hope that everything will be OK. My sister-in-law, Kristin, had thyroid cancer too. She had the surgery and seems to be OK now, except she has to watch her thyroid now. I will keep Sharla in my prayers :)

Shanan and Danica said...

So glad to hear that she is okay...but very sorry to hear about your friend. My thoughts are with you both.