2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Friday, September 25, 2009

Family Fun






My parents, sister, and brother came for a visit over Labor Day. We had a ton of fun, even though Edward was sick. I can't say that I would wish a sick baby on anyone; however, we made it through. Edward is learning new sleep patterns and that means I am actually getting less sleep than usual. I didn't think that was possible. We started two weeks ago. We stopped feeding Edward at night and started rocking him back to sleep. I am happy to report that he has successfully slept 10 hours straight three times in a row!! It was a rocky road and I think we still have about a week of him waking up but the end looks near!
In other news... Edward has been pulling himself up. YES! If he can reach it, he can stand up. I am sure walking is soon to follow. Two more months? Or maybe he will walk this month... who knows, but I can say I am not 100% ready for my 7 month old to be walking.

1 comment:

Team Skousen said...

Yeah that was a fun weekend! I am glad Edward is doing better. We are all sick this weekend. Poo on that Craig making me sick again! haha