To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.
Wow! I can't believe your little man is already seven months! Looks like he is going to be an early walker as well. As for sleep, it only gets worse. I wish I had a child's metabolism! Also, I love your header picture. The lighting, exposure, is perfect!
4 comments:
Yes...I'm about to take one. After my next post. hahah
It's close!
Poor Julie. I'm sorry motherhood is so exhausting. Hopefully it makes you feel good to know that I'll be joining the sleeplessness soon.
Wow! I can't believe your little man is already seven months!
Looks like he is going to be an early walker as well.
As for sleep, it only gets worse. I wish I had a child's metabolism!
Also, I love your header picture. The lighting, exposure, is perfect!
Post a Comment