2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

8 Months

I can't believe Edward is already 8 months old. He is a little more than 20 pounds (according to my scale) and is around 27 inches. I am not doctor so none of my calculations are right on. He is a mover and a shaker. He crawls all over the apartment and laughs up a storm.

3 comments:

Julie Barnes said...

and yes, I realize this is an unflattering video of myself, but oh well...

Lindsey and Brett said...

I love that you can just make random noises at kids and they think it's hilarious. But, you are very funny too. :)

Team Skousen said...

Hahah I like how around :28 he gets a sad face. It's like he got tired but it was too funny NOT to laugh. hahah...he is getting HUGE! He will be walking by the time we see you again!