2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

It's...

Snowing in my backyard... what about yours??

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cold and windy in CA!!!

Lindsey and Brett said...

Nope. No snow here and I am happy about that. That's weird that it's snowing there... or is that normal? I don't even know. Also, what's going on with this verification crap to leave a comment? I had to listen and type the numbers I heard and I didn't like it.

Michael and Kendra Taylor said...

Negative, you got the snow I had yesterday!

Andrea Landaker said...

Yup, snow! The kids were sad there wasn't enough for a snowball fight, though. :-)

Team Skousen said...

HMMM just weeds, grass and dirt! It is cold here though, for AZ!

The McCullough Crew said...

I'd love snow! It going to be 90 on Tuesday.