"Choose your Love, Love your choice" Monson
I can't believe how fast he's growing!! He's walking really well too, impressive :)
What a big boy! I was just reminiscing about when Sam took his first steps a year ago on new year's day. So fun!
Edward is so CUTE! However, I have to say Stephen is the most hilarious part of the video. I think he almost wacked him in the head! hahaha...
That Edward is walking and no one is paying attention to his fabulous walking. He is so proud of walking and happy as he is doing it.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I can't believe how fast he's growing!! He's walking really well too, impressive :)
What a big boy! I was just reminiscing about when Sam took his first steps a year ago on new year's day. So fun!
Edward is so CUTE! However, I have to say Stephen is the most hilarious part of the video. I think he almost wacked him in the head! hahaha...
That Edward is walking and no one is paying attention to his fabulous walking. He is so proud of walking and happy as he is doing it.
Post a Comment