2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Friday, April 23, 2010

sometimes...

Sometimes I just want to sleep all day.

Sometimes I listen to others problems and think... mine are worse.

Sometimes I am completely grateful for every blessing in my life without any cause or worry.

Sometimes I really miss my husband when he is at work.

Sometimes I wish Edward would take longer naps.

Sometimes I wish I could live with my parents and all my troubles would go away.

Sometimes I find it unfair to speak ill of your spouse to your children, no matter what the situation.

Sometimes I am completely and utterly jealous of everything and everyone.

Sometimes I just can't understand why some people struggle much more than others.

All the time...
I love my Savior, Jesus Christ, my family, my in-laws, and each of God's creations.

I hope I can one day appreciate the hardships we go through that will make us stronger. I am so happy to spend the week with my family in Kingman. I feel totally and completely blessed and spoiled.

See you soon ABQ.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Awe, I loved this one!

Team Skousen said...

Poop on ABQ!! Stay here forever! I'm sad we couldnt come to visit...work is lame!