2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

6 Months and growing


Things are moving right along with Baby Barnes #2. I really can not believe how fast time is slipping by. We are starting our 6 month! BB #2 will be here before I know it. I guess I need to start really preparing. I wonder if I have everything I need....

5 comments:

Christine said...

Since this one is also a boy, shouldn't the only thing you don't have already be diapers? :) Let me know if there is something I can make for you (ex: nursing apron, burp cloths, blankets, etc) :)

Micah and Melinda said...

Ok, I felt the same way as Christine until Miles got here and then I felt bad making him suffer through w/ hand me downs! I only kept the good non stained stuff and bought Miles some individuality! Good luck, and don't be a sucker like me... my kiddo probably would have been fine with all hand me downs!

MamaJuneBugJones said...

You look great! And I love the ultrasound picture! So precious!

Lindsey and Brett said...

I still can't believe you are going to have two little ones soon!

Sabs said...

um are you not even wear maturnity jeans yet! geez! you look great! hopefully you already have a baby bjorn. It saved my life with #2. because your 1st child still needs your arms:)