2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Monday, August 2, 2010

A little trip to Kingman


Edward and I flew to Vegas last week and then drove down to Kingman, Arizona to spent the week with my parents. We spend our days swimming in the pool (kiddie pool) and playing with cousins and BFF's. It was amazing, relaxing, and all together fun. We already miss Grandma and Grandpa S.










1 comment:

Heidi said...

Is that beautiful, luscious grass really in K-town?? :) Glad you got to spend some time with your family and Veronica!!! Fun stuff!