2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Dear 4:53 AM,

I am writing you this letter to break up with you. I no longer want to see you. I have started a new relationship with 6:00 AM and would like to keep that relationship strong. If I continually spend time with you, I am sure 6:00 AM will get a little jealous. We had some good years together but the time to break up is now. If the time comes that I feel I need you again, I will contact you. Please don't call, text, or contact me; I will contact you.
Sincerely,
Me

7 comments:

Paul and Aliisa said...

Why are you waking up so early? Is it you or Edward? I remember when I was pregnant I would wake up everyday like at 4 or 4:30am so I passed time by watching people having babies on Discover Health and finally fall back asleep at 6am

Andrea said...

Oh no! Man, that 4:53 is such a stalker. I think a restraining order is in order . . .

MamaJuneBugJones said...

You are too funny! Hope 6:00 stays good for you or even better 7:00! :)

Sabs said...

haha! there's really nothing to do that early eh? only infomercials are on:)

Heidi said...

ROTFL!!!!!!!!

Lindsey and Brett said...

You are too funny, cousin. I hope that you get to sleep longer.

Harrison - Party of Three! said...

You have that problem when your pregnant too?