2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

8 Months!




I have to admit, time is going by rather quickly for this pregnancy. I am anxious for our little guy to join our family; however, I know we are a little more prepared than when we had Edward. Our ultra sound technician wasn't as good as our previous technician and this is our last inside picture of our precious little baby boy.

2 comments:

Paul and Aliisa said...

You're ultrasound is MUCH better than any of ours. Reina was always in a weird position so we could never get a "traditional" shot. You look amazing and good luck! Any hints on boy names yet?

Lindsey and Brett said...

I can't believe you're going to have another one! I hope this birth is A LOT less stressful than Edward's.