2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Cosa sta succedendo?*



*Italian for "What's going on?" or "What's up?"
I have been trying to get Nolen to roll over, trying to get Edward well, and memorize Italian for "La Traviata". AND since my sister said she is missing Nolen and Edward growing up, I told her to check my blog for updates... I guess that means I need to update.
Love the blue Eyes

Classic Edward Face

Edward with his Birthday presents

1 comment:

Melissa & Phil said...

Wow, I can't believe how much they look alike in that first picture! Cute Boys, Julie!!!