2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

5 years with St. Patty







Reflecting upon my last five years with Stephen brings me to the happiest place I have ever been. We have grown up together, fought together, loved together, and created a family together. I am more in love today than I was the day I got married. I used to hear people say that before I was married and couldn't understand why they would say such a thing. As the time has passed, I completely understand. I love my wonderful husband with my whole heart. He has truly become a helpmate to me and a blessing for my family. I look forward to every day with him and to the best forever possible.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Congrats! And I love the new picture!

Harrison - Party of Three! said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Paul and Aliisa said...

Did you get married in March? You have accomplished A LOT together in the past five years. So happy for your family!

Heidi said...

Happy 5 years to you both!!! I completely understand the whole "I love him now more than I did when we got married" thing. I always thought, "yeah right" when people would say that, but it really does ring true! :)

Anonymous said...

AWH what a cute family. Each day is always a new day and life gets better and better.
Mom