2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!











This year we dressed up at Characters from Winnie the Pooh.  We didn't get to actually all dress up together because Stephen worked on Saturday night which was our Ward trunk or treat and I had rehearsal on Monday night, so here are some of our awesome pictures.  Yes, my kids hate pictures and, yes, I love to take pictures so I usually get pictures of them crying. Oh well. 

4 comments:

Sonya said...

I love that you guys did a theme as a family! So cute! Stephen looks HILARIOUS!! Haha!

Heidi said...

The boys look so cute in their costumes!!! I guess we both have kiddos who enjoy crying in our pictures! ;)

Paul said...

How did you get Stephen to dress up like THAT? So funny! We love doing themes too. I'll post my pics soon:)

Paul and Aliisa said...

Oops! That was my comment, not Paul's. Somehow didn't sign him out.