2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A memory

Evenings can get fairly chaotic here at the Barnes home. Last night was no different. I had spent the afternoon at the park with Nolen, then stopped at the store to pick up a few much needed items. By the time I arrived back home, it was well past five and the boys were ready for dinner. I scrambled to get dinner finished while also preparing for rehearsal. The boys finished dinner and were ready for their bath. I had only a few minutes to spare, so I stripped the boys down and put them in the tub. As I was just about to walk out the, Edward came running up to me saying Nolen peed in the tub. I walked over to the tub and saw a huge poo!!! I didn't have time to clean it up, so I took Nolen out of the tub and yelled, "sorry Stephen, there is poo in the tub." then I walked out the door.

3 comments:

Kayla said...

Haha, too funny!

Anonymous said...

Don't you remember the floaties in the tub???? hahahaha

Heidi said...

Bahahaha, I love it!