Tuesday, March 6, 2012
A memory
Evenings can get fairly chaotic here at the Barnes home. Last night was no different. I had spent the afternoon at the park with Nolen, then stopped at the store to pick up a few much needed items. By the time I arrived back home, it was well past five and the boys were ready for dinner. I scrambled to get dinner finished while also preparing for rehearsal. The boys finished dinner and were ready for their bath. I had only a few minutes to spare, so I stripped the boys down and put them in the tub. As I was just about to walk out the, Edward came running up to me saying Nolen peed in the tub. I walked over to the tub and saw a huge poo!!! I didn't have time to clean it up, so I took Nolen out of the tub and yelled, "sorry Stephen, there is poo in the tub." then I walked out the door.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Haha, too funny!
Don't you remember the floaties in the tub???? hahahaha
Bahahaha, I love it!
Post a Comment