2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

this or that

I suppose I have been doing shows non-stop since October.  I have to admit, I am tired!  My boys are ready for me to take a break and I am really ready to get some good sleep again.  I am so blessed to have a wonderful family who support me.  My parents came for a visit to help watch my boys and they were also able to see the show.  Stephen has basically been working two jobs while I perform.  Edward and Nolen are still trying to adjust to me leaving each night to be in a show.  I am glad for a much needed break. 












No comments: