2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Friday, August 24, 2012

Dining room art

I wanted something that would be interesting, eye appealing, and cheap. I saw a beautiful painting on pinterest and loved it. Too bad it was over $300 for the art piece. I decided to paint it myself. It took a little ingenuity but I think I did ok.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

ooh, you nailed it! Way to go. That must have been fun.

Andrea Landaker said...

Wow, that looks awesome!

Heidi said...

I love it, Julie!!! Looks professionally done!!!

Lindsey and Brett said...

That looks amazing! I want one. How did you do it? Or, do you want to paint some for me ;)

Anonymous said...

Good job Julie!
- nikki