2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Friday, October 19, 2012

A little improvement

I have to admit, decorating is expensive and hard. I am trying to do most of it myself. I saw a beautiful quilt idea on Pinterest and wanted to make it. Turns out, it was extremely difficult. So I asked my Mom for help. She made the perfect quilt for Stephen and I. Soft, neutral, and pretty. I wanted a painting to go with our new quilt so I came across another Pinterest idea. I did the painting myself and as you can see it has many flaws and could use a better eye to hang it. All in all, it cost me about $80 for the quilt and $20 for the painting.

2 comments:

Paul and Aliisa said...

Everything turned out beautiful!!!! I have been looking around at pinterest lately myself. There are just SO many good ideas and my skill isn't quite as good. I think, "oh, i could do that," but then you have to get supplies and time. ugh. But I am doing a "few" projects myself so I will have a nice little post once they are done.

Andrea Landaker said...

Wow, that looks great!!