To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.
You once said to me, "I do hard things." You can handle anything that comes your way. You are so very strong. You will figure things out as you go. You have so many people that love you and support you through anything that comes your way.
5 comments:
Are you ok? Any stress management plans? Family time coming? I am sending hugs.
:(
You once said to me, "I do hard things." You can handle anything that comes your way. You are so very strong. You will figure things out as you go. You have so many people that love you and support you through anything that comes your way.
I love you.
We are here for you . . . you are doing great. You take great care of your family!
What ever it is.... know that I love you. Which I'm sure helps a TON:)
I feel that way too sometimes. If you ever need to chat, let me know :)
Post a Comment