We started off our Christmas Holiday with two parties in one night, an ugly sweater party and an end of the world party. The world was supposed to end on 12-21-12. It didn't. We had a great time, either way.
Wednesday, before Christmas, I headed back down to Phoenix to have more blood work done on Nolen. We tried to visit as many people as possible. Here are the boys with Denni. I used to be her Nanny back in Hawaii. She was only 8 months old then.
Chelsea was my very first college roommate. We were meant to be friends.
After our quick trip in Phoenix, we headed up to Kingman to celebrate an early Christmas.
Alicia and Amanda opening their presents.
Edward opening one of MANY hot wheels.
My cute nephew Landon holding his Holiday spoils.
Logan giving Nolen a hug and Nolen actually hugging him back!
Nolen playing with a hot wheels car.
Three of many hot wheels cars.
Nolen trying to open one of his presents.
Edward and Logan (best cousins forever) trying to figure out which toy to open.
Sharla riding on a pretend horse. HILARIOUS!
My amazing parents. It really doesn't get much better.
Blurry shot of Veronica (8 months pregnant) and me. My BFF since 5th grade.
My parents and ALL the grandchildren. Too bad half of them weren't really paying attention.
Logan, Alicia, Me, and Edward.
Bath time!
These boys love my parents HUGE jacuzzi tub and request a bath together every time we visit.
Grandpa reading "The Christmas Train" by Thomas S. Monson.
Nolen and Grandma listening to the story.
Christmas morning with the boys. I love the pajama and disheveled hair look.
Dad and his boys.
I love, love, love Christmas. I couldn't have said that 4 years ago. There is something magical about having children who are super excited to open presents and play with new toys. I am so grateful to my family. We are truly blessed.
1 comment:
I would take a bath in the tub every chance I could get, too! :) Christmas is more magical with little ones...I love it and hate to see it go. :(
Post a Comment