2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Monday, December 31, 2012

Snow and the end of the year

It is really hard to believe the end of the year is here already.  The new year brings renewed hope for a better year and a chance to learn new things while becoming better people.  This year, like many in the past, I am going to work on being more sympathetic to others and learn to love them who are so different from me. 
Isn't it so easy to love the people who think like us? 
Isn't it so easy to love the people who understand us and we understand them?
Where is the challenge in that?
Here I go, attempting to love those that are different from me, and not just a little different but a lot different.
Happy New Year, my friends!

No comments: