Happy 4th Birthday to my sweet little (disagreeable), Edward!
Today was pretty low key since Edward has a terrible cold and high fever. He has been sick for the last few days and I was hoping he would feel better today; alas, he did not.
Edward loves Hot Wheels.
He loves Cars 2 (That's Lightening McQueen).
He likes Salmon, shrimp, eggs, sugar, and cheese.
Edward has started to play more with Nolen and it is adorable.
Edward pooped on the potty! (More on that in another TMI post).
Edward is vivacious.
He hardly spends any time in time-out and has started to understand the difference between right and wrong.
Edward has started spelling words and can understand the different sounds the letters make.
Edward loves to do basic math.
Edward is very loving.
He is becoming a little boy right before my eyes.
He is 41 inches and 37.8 pounds.
He loves the colors blue and red.
I am so blessed to have such a wonderful young man in my life. He is strong and knows what he does and doesn't like. He remembers many things that are impressive to me as I can't even seem to remember what happened yesterday.
I love Edward's smile, his eyes, and his little nose. He is head strong with a bit of attitude, something that may come in handy later on in life but right now can be quite a challenge.
Edward is a wonderful older brother and wants to take care of Nolen.
I love you, Edward Barnes.
My sweet baby seems to be growing up. Sigh.
1 comment:
He has great taste in food, I see! :)
Post a Comment