2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Kindergarten

My sweet handsome Edward started Kindergarten today at The Montessori Elementary School.  He is absolutely growing up!  I remember thinking, a few years ago, that we still had years before kindergarten; however, those years went fast.  Edward slept in and didn't want to wear the clothes I picked out for him, so we compromised.  He ate breakfast slow and carried his blanket and snake with him all around the house.  I took just a few pictures, which he hated, and we ran out the door to get to school right on time!  Wow, this is going to be tough for me.  He walked in the door and didn't even look back.  What a great kid!  He will do wonderful at this school.  I love the Montessori method and it is ideal for Edward's learning style.  I love my sweet Edward so much! Be careful, future Julie, time goes by fast!




 

2 comments:

Cairo Mommy said...

He is so cute. I too cannot believe that kindergarten is here. I bet his school will be great.

Kayla Marble said...

Silly boy. Cayden is tough to get going in the mornings too.