2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Christmas travels

Christmas morning went by in a rush.  After the boys opened up all their presents, we packed up and headed to Phoenix to spend the rest of the holidays with our far away family.  We did spend a little time singing Christmas carols at the piano.  Stephen had to work so we said our goodbyes and headed out on our "long" road trip.












 
Our first stop was in Phoenix where we met up with our cousins at the Skousen Park in Chandler.






 
We had a sack race, egg race, and egg toss.  The kids painted whistles and hit the piñata.  I, somehow, talked my family into getting a picture.  Although, I didn't get a single shot with everyone smiling and looking. 
 
Next we drove up to Kingman and enjoyed the New Year with family.








 
My initial plan was to leave New Year's Eve and travel back to Albuquerque; however, the weather changed everything.  We ended up staying until Saturday and driving home after all the snow melted.  The boys had an awesome time snow tubing in my parents back yard right off the patio!  If they got cold, they just came in side and warmed right back up.  Such fun!
Merry Christmas to all and Happy New Year!
 

1 comment:

Heidi said...

My kids played more in the snow than they do outside in the summer time! Crazy children!!! ;)