2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Celebrating 9 years of friendship

Last night, as I was unwinding with Stephen, we started talking about how long we have known each other and how long we have been friends.  Stephen has been my one constant friend these last 11 years.  I have had many friends in my life, but my relationship with Stephen has out lasted most of them.  We may not have much in common, but we really click.  So lucky he found me.




 
 

2 comments:

Andrea Landaker said...

Yay, congrats!

Heidi said...

Congrats to you both! Our 11th year of dating is coming up in November!