2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

A holiday with family

This year, for Christmas, we decided to hit the road and visit both sides of our families. It was a long trip but worth the extra effort. 
We went down to Maricopa first and spent three days with Stephens family. 
I was able to do a few family pictures for Sarah and her adorable family. My boys played at the park while I snapped away. 


We drove up to Kingman on Wednesday so I could sing with my mom at the Alzheimer's unit. 
We spent Christmas playing games, with the flu, and freezing. 
I lost most of the games. Then I won a few and was accused of being overly manipulative. Ha! What can I say, I like to win. 
















I sang in my moms church on Sunday morning after being up with Nolen all night who had the flu. Fun times. 

I made everyone get together for a family picture just to prove we were really all together minus Kendra and Michael. 

We drove home yesterday to a snow Albuquerque and to find our smoke alarms were blaring. We opened all the doors and searched for smoke. We found nothing. We have no idea how long they were blaring their loud warning. Luckily, our house did not burn down. 







No comments: