2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Last Day of ABA Therapy

For months, we have been trying to make a decision about Nolen's ABA therapy sessions.  ABA has been the best therapy for Nolen.  After a lot of thought and prayer we decided to stop his therapy for now.  The cost is mounting out of control at this point; however, Nolen is doing AMAZING!  We are going to try a few months without therapy.  I am so scared.  Nolen has been in ABA therapy for 2 1/2 years.  Half of his life.  I hope this is the right direction for him right now.  We have had such amazing therapists who have helped us with Nolen.  I am so grateful to Bridges for their support.
Nolen with Jenn


No comments: