2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Monday, April 11, 2016

Surgery

Today, I went in to have some endometriosis removed. After a failed attempt at starting the I.V. I figured the day could only get better. I woke up feeling terrible and the nurse said, "no endometriosis but we found two staples in your right ovary and bladder and removed them". Crazy! Anyhow, I spent the day in bed drifting in and out of sleep. Hopefully, sans the staples, I will be able to get back to my normal life soon. 
Update 1: So things didn't get back to normal as quickly as I had hoped.  I have the worst itchy hives, EVER! I can't move with out wanting to scratch my stomach off!  HA!
Update 2: The hives only got worse.  I went to the doctor on Wednesday and she prescribed Prednisone.  The hives should be gone soon.  Hives are awful.  Awful!

No comments: