2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Seven plus a half


That's right.  
Nolen is seven and a half today.  I nearly missed it.  I have been stretched a little thin this May and I hate forgetting milestones.  My memory reminded my that something important was happening today at approximately 11 AM.  I thought about how I could fit in everything that needed to happen today and realized it wasn't possible.  So we skipped track and just went to swim team today then headed over to a friends house to eat dinner and play.  It was the perfect half birthday celebration!
We brought cupcakes and played and played.
Nolen is hilarious!
He loves to laugh. 
Nolen loves to be the center of attention.
He is kind.
He is silly.
He tells me the same poop and fart jokes over and over again.
Nolen is eating better food all the time.
Nolen is smart.
Nolen loves school.
Everyone around Nolen loves him.
He is the life of the party.
Nolen loves youtube.
He loves playing roblox and minecraft.
Nolen still plays the piano and will start the cello soon.
He is my best get out of the house buddy.
He loves going on little errands with me.
Nolen loves sugar.
He loves anything with sugar and chocolate.
Nolen is seriously the sweetest kid, ever. Period.
Nolen is still very literal.  
He takes a lot of things as fact when they are not.
If the time is 5:29 and I round up saying it's 5:30 he gets extremely upset with me and calls me a liar.
I laugh a little inside.  It's true.  I did lie. 
I love this kid.
I can not believe he will be baptized in 6 months.  Time just seems to continue pressing forward at full steam ahead.  I can not slow time down.  
I love this kid.  I love him more than I can express.
He loves running.  He puts his whole heart into running.  He wants to be the fastest runner in the world.  I have no doubt that he will try is very hardest to make this happen.
He still wants to be an astronaut when he grows up. He wants to be the first person on Mars. I wish I could make this come true for him.
I love you, sweet Nolen William!
Happy half birthday!




No comments: